Same Day Shipping before 11pm.
Ask About This Product
Wireless Pet Dog Electric Fence Containment System Waterproof Transmitter Collar 882 Rechargeable For 3 Dogs 27nf
Receiver Build-in Rechargeable Battery， Transmitter need Plug in DC 5V
Wireless Electronic Pet Fence System
For 2 Dog
Wireless Transmitter *1 Collar Receiver*2 Adjustable TPU Strap *2 5V/1A Charger*1 Metal Contact Probes* 8 Test Light*2 English Manual*1
The electronic wireless Pet fence system is reliable and safe for pet training. It is completely out of the hassle of cabling and is very convenient to establish safe areas for pet behavior. Centered around the transmitter, the remote control can reach a radius of up t0 300 meters and cover up to 28 hectares. In this large space, your dog can play freely and safely without worrying about their limited activities or getting lost. As a result, it can be widely used for training in family or outdoor activities.
1. Complete Wireless Fence System, can be used outdoors
2. Circular signal region based on transmitter and remote control center Control range up to 300 m
3. If the dog is outside the remote control range, automatically start the warning tone and electrostatic shock mode
4. 5 different distance transmitter signals, representing the remote range
5. Transmitter and receiver do not need to use the code, after the boot can receive the normal operation of the signal
6. One transmitter supports multi-collar receivers
7. Waterproof and rechargeable receiver collar
8. Reflective tape fluorescent TPU, Increase night safety
9. 882 Transmitter without rechargeable battery.
1. Turn the transmitter power on or off
Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the power transmitter, the LED power indicator will light red and the signal distance will be displayed on the screen. To turn off the transmitter power, press the ON/OFF button to turn off the power.
2. Set the range of the remote control
The remote range is the linear distance between the transmitter and receiver rings, depending on the strength of the transmitted signal. The value of the transmitted signal is more and the range of the remote control is farther. For this wireless fence, the maximum remote range is up to 300 meters (LED number represents the number of meters, 30m conversion code is equal to 32.8yards), press the "+" or "-" button on the transmitter to increase the distance from 30 meters or cut back.
The value displayed on the transmitter indicates the distance controlled
The remote control distance is measured in open area it will be affected by electromagnetic waves or obstacle around the fence system, and the distance will be reduced slightly
Receiver collar operation
1.Assemble the parts into receiver collar
Assemble the part into the receiver and assemble the 2 contact probes onto the screws of the receiver. (There are two types of probes in the package, a short probe for small dogs and a long probe for medium and large dogs.) The TPU is then passed through the back of the receiver and two holes.
2.Power ON/OFF the receiver
Turn the receiver power on/off and press the ON / OFF button to turn on the receiver. A short "di" sound will be heard and the red LED will illuminate. lf the transmitter is turned off or out of control, the "di" sound will sound off the receiver every second, or ensure that the transmitter is on and within the remote range and is now displayed on the transmitter screen.
3. Charge for the receiver collar
The receiver is rechargeable. When the LED power indicator is flashing red, the receiver is low Please charge Once fully charged, the LED will turn solid green
Note: Please charge at least 4 hours in the first time.
Receiver charging waterproof function, can be used in rainy days,
Dogs collar with TPU reflective material, can also easily find pets at night.
Tip: The machine will enter the sleep power saving mode after being in the working state for 5 minutes. In the sleep mode, the machine will automatically wake up and enter the working state.
Charging cable: Double-head selection can charge the transmitter and receiver at the same time, which is convenient to use.
Start training your dog
1. Put the receiver on the dog's neck and check that the strap is correct;
2. Press the + / - button on the transmitter to set the transmitted signal distance. The value you set will be displayed on the screen.
Note: The remote control range is measured in the open area and will be affected by
electromagnetic waves or obstacles around the fence system and the distance will be slightly reduced;
3. Place the transmitter at a distance of l.5 meters above the ground without any metal walls
around it. Thereby obtaining the best remote control range.
1. Wireless fence system is only for dogs
2. A low battery level may result in intermittent operation. Don't use it and charge it
immediately to get low battery
3. Don't put the collar on the dog for more than 10 hours every day.
4. Keep the receiver away from children
5. Please read all instructions before using this product.
Receiver:3.7V 400 mAh LiP
|Is Smart Device||NO|
|Item Type||Training Collars|