Variable Signal Intensity Control - You can adjust transmitter grade to precisely control the width of the signal field,max up to 5000 square meter (1.24 acres) control range. Static Shock is automatically adjusted based on how close the dog is to the boundary,create a customized safe area for pets to play outdoors.
- Customizable Perimeter - the 983 feetlonger wire is flexible to DIY the pet moving zone, can be buried and customized for your garden, backyard, lawn, farm and so on, while 20 colorful flags are inserted in ground to help your dog easily learn the boundary.
How It Works?
This electric dog fence system is a reliable, cost-efficient dog containment system. The harmless radio signal was issued by transmitter and go through the wire to be boundary of the yard.
When your dog approaches the boundary beyond setting range, the receiver collar under dog neck will send a warning beep at first. If your dog keeps running to the boundary, the receiver will issue shock with gradually stronger intensity until your dog returns back to the pet area.
Larger Customizable Range
We offer a 980ft super long wire for you to DIY a comfortable and suitable movement zone for your pets and allows you to place the fence where you want it that is able to customize for your own garden, backyard, vegetable farm, lawn, flower land, etc.
Our pet fence system works perfectly for dogs of different sizes, breeds, ages, and temperaments except for toy breeds. Equipped with 2 rechargeable and water-resistant collar receivers, you can contain 2 dogs simultaneously in the same boundary zone.
1. Do not use this product if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior.
2. It is important that you reinforce training with your pet on a regular basis for 15-25 days in the initial stage of use.
3. Please don't put the receiver collar on your dog when the system is tested.
4. Avoid making passageways too narrow for your pet to move about freely (e.g., along the sides of a house) without correction.
5.Do Not place the collar receiver on your dog until the fencing system has been tested and the signal field adjusted.
6.Please carefully read the instructions first before any operation.
1.Transmitter: Transmits the radio signal through the wire.
2. Receiver Collar: Receives signal from wire.
3. Nylon Strap: Adjust according to the dog size.
4. Metal Probes: Delivers the safe static shock when your dog close to boundary,
Plastic Probes: Just warning beeps when close to boundary.
5. Two Pin Adapter.
6. Wire in length 983 foot: Transmits the signal, don't bury too deep.
7. Test Light Tool: Indicates the shocks, and a tool to tighten the probes.
8. Screws: Install the transmitter on the wall or board.
9. 20* Boundary Training Flags: Mark the location of boundary.